Uutiset:

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Paloma, plastic doll  (Luettu 96561 kertaa)

Poissa Ashanti

• ** Piristää muiden päivää
Vs: Paloma, plastic doll
« Vastaus #260 : Toukokuu 29, 2024, 16:16:29 »
I have been getting messages from a man every day for almost a year, he is from Bahrain and he offered me a really nice amount if I marry him, he needs a visa and now he called me in June to Bahrain, I don't know what to do, whether to go to such a service or not
even if the amount offered to me is really nice

Poissa Noodelidude

• *** Näyttää hyvää esimerkkiä
« Vastaus #261 : Toukokuu 29, 2024, 17:25:39 »
^ To me that sounds like a scam ;D

Poissa Ashanti

« Vastaus #262 : Toukokuu 29, 2024, 18:16:07 »
so it's not, that's why he paid for the plane tickets and before the trip he'll send me half the money if I agree,,,

Poissa joey_t

• ******* Saisi mikroaaltouunilla pillua
« Vastaus #263 : Toukokuu 29, 2024, 19:54:57 »
^ Have you ever seen that man irl?

Poissa Ashanti

« Vastaus #264 : Toukokuu 29, 2024, 21:55:57 »
Ofcourse yes

Poissa joey_t

• ******* Saisi mikroaaltouunilla pillua
« Vastaus #265 : Toukokuu 29, 2024, 22:25:55 »
Ofcourse yes
Ok. That man has good taste. I have meet you only once (picked up from gym in Oulu) and I can understand why some man falls in love with you. You have good behaviour, you are nice and funny. In addition to your looks - beautiful face with sexy body.
You have hard choice with offer. I wish the best to you.
Of course I want to meet you again but understand perhaps it is not possible.

Poissa Parru_88

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #266 : Toukokuu 30, 2024, 15:04:41 »
Think twice. You will be considered his property if you marry him.

Poissa Gebetto

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #267 : Toukokuu 30, 2024, 20:35:14 »
Joku Bahrain on Lähi-idän paskamaista yksi surkeimpia ihmisoikeuksien suhteen. Sillä ei taida olla paljonkaan väliä, vaikka pankkitilillä olisikin suuri summa rahaa, kun maassa naisilla ole paljon mitään oikeuksia. Varsinkaan millään ulkomaalaisilla. Sinne menee niin voi olla vähän vaikeampi tilanne päästä pois varsinkin jos on naimisissa jonkun rikkaan paikallisen kanssa. Tässä tapauksessa jos ukolla on varaa ostaa ulkomailta naisia hyvään hintaan niin voidaan puhua tyypistä, jolla varmasti on rahaa hyvin. Edellisellä sivulla puhutaan kuinka ei voi olla rakkautta huorissakävijän kanssa, mutta sitten jonkun tuhannen ja yhden yön tarinan kertojan tarinoita uskotaan, kun shekki on tarpeeksi suuri, vaikka maassa naisen arvo on aika kyseenalainen. Vähän enemmän järkeä tähän touhuun.

Poissa Ashanti

« Vastaus #268 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 11:25:11 »
first of all, I realize that men in Bahrain and in Kuwait take care of women! it's not like in Europe to have a baby and fall down, guys in the EU shouldn't have wives because they don't know how to take care of themselves Arabs love and take care of them, I had a guy from Kuwait and it was a short relationship because I ended it, but that man was awesome and I I like it when a man is very mean and commands me, because every real man should be hard once in a while! Not only a bird can be hard and only make a woman's child and then fall off!

Poissa Turska88

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #269 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 12:42:27 »
first of all, I realize that men in Bahrain and in Kuwait take care of women! it's not like in Europe to have a baby and fall down, guys in the EU shouldn't have wives because they don't know how to take care of themselves Arabs love and take care of them, I had a guy from Kuwait and it was a short relationship because I ended it, but that man was awesome and I I like it when a man is very mean and commands me, because every real man should be hard once in a while! Not only a bird can be hard and only make a woman's child and then fall off!

NICE :drinking:

Poissa Ashanti

« Vastaus #270 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 16:06:26 »
I'm fine with a man giving me orders, I'll do what he tells me, so I like it if i like ❤️him

Poissa antero pee

• ***** Huikea tyyppi
« Vastaus #271 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 17:39:09 »
We all have our likes and dislikes, I'm not one to condemn anyone's taste in opposite sex -- or just sex! As long as no one is mistreated, its ok.

All I will say is, Ashanti, whatever you decide, take the proper measure beforehand, so you know you will not land in a golden cage, dependent on someone, whose mind might change. While work can be a bore, freedom is the best thing there is.

And, of course, I'm wanting to meet you again, so ... take what I say with this background 8)
You and me, part-time lovers

Poissa Noodelidude

• *** Näyttää hyvää esimerkkiä
« Vastaus #272 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 21:17:23 »
^ Antero is dipping his spoon in the soup because he has his own cow in the ditch. ;D

Poissa Gebetto

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #273 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 22:31:33 »

Se on kiva että on ollut hyviä kokemuksia, mutta sharialain alaisessa maassa ei välttämättä kaikilla ihmisillä ole noin hyviä kokemuksia. Eurooppalaiset toki ovat paskaa, koska heidän mielestään naisille kuuluu joitain oikeuksia toisinkuin arabeilla, jotka ymmärtävät sen, että naista pitää kurittaa, koska nainen on surkeampi olento verrattuna miehiin. Sen takia monet arabimaat ovatkin niin vakaita yhteiskuntia, koska sharialain kaltainen järjestelmä ylläpitää sitä ettei mitään terrorismia todellakaan synny.

Kaikenlaista saatanan paskaa tälläkin foorumilla saa jatkuvasti lukea, koska jätkillä on kädet housuissa, koska nuollaan palveluntarjoajien perseitä, mutta islamistista propagandaa luulisi ettei saisi lukea, kun jos sen sharia lain mukaan elettäisiin niin tämäkin foorumi olisi ajat sitten suljettu ja omistajat ruoskittu tai vähintään tapettu.

On tullut pari kertaa käytyä harrastamassa toimintaa Paloman kanssa, mutta tämä pelleily sai kyllä sen aikaan ettei todellakaan enää tarvitse. Ei saatana mikä idiootti. Selvästi ulkonäkönsä veroinen. Turpaankin saisi vedellä ihan koraanin mukaan kannustaen.
« Viimeksi muokattu: Toukokuu 31, 2024, 22:40:31 kirjoittanut Gebetto »

Poissa Gebetto

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #274 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 23:03:43 »
Tekstejä ei voi enää muokata ilmeisesti jonkun tietyn ajan jälkeen, mutta haluaisin lisätä myös sen että kyseisellä palveluntarjoajalla on erittäin kova ajattelutapa että on joku viisas, vaikka on käytännössä pelkkä idiootti bimbo ja ainoa kerta, kun pään sisällä on jotain viisasta on silloin, kun on miehen mulkku suussa.

Tälläkään foorumilla suurinta osaa ei kiinnosta ihmisiä se, että kyseinen ihminen olisi suuri ajattelija vaan se, että meininki on kuin kehitysvammaisen ihmisen touhua ihmiset seuraavat, kun se laukoo hassuja juttuja. He eivät naura sinun kanssa vaan nauravat sinulle.
« Viimeksi muokattu: Toukokuu 31, 2024, 23:06:57 kirjoittanut Gebetto »

Poissa Ashanti

« Vastaus #275 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 23:20:35 »
even a buffoon like you doesn't really offend me, you can try it at home on this intelligent Finnish woman of yours 🤣 I'm not even surprised that you have to be here on the forum and watch a stupid bimbo like me... it wouldn't be enough for you to sell your organs and even your house so that you can have me at home, my dear, but I'll tell you, you got what you deserve, and that's a big Ko... L, fuck you billionaire with an IQ of 0.5

Poissa Ashanti

« Vastaus #276 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 23:29:33 »
Why are Finnish women looking for Arabs and the like?! because there is not a single proven man in the EU who can secure a woman and does not talk about the fact that women like such men. Yesterday I laughed with my Finnish nail artist, how men are incapable of only running from one side to the other. I will keep the Koran and have a man who knows other things than just running from one to the other

Poissa Gebetto

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #277 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 23:32:52 »
even a buffoon like you doesn't really offend me, you can try it at home on this intelligent Finnish woman of yours 🤣 I'm not even surprised that you have to be here on the forum and watch a stupid bimbo like me... it wouldn't be enough for you to sell your organs and even your house so that you can have me at home, my dear, but I'll tell you, you got what you deserve, and that's a big Ko... L, fuck you billionaire with an IQ of 0.5

Miksi pitäisi myydä elimiä tai kokea ansaittua tyrmäystä?

Ehkä sun kannattaa etsiä parempia miehiä kuin jotain pelkureita, jotka pelkää konfliktia?

Poikien kanssa kyllä naurattaa aina yksinkertaiset ihmiset joiden ainoa anti on pelkkä muovi tälle planeetalle.
« Viimeksi muokattu: Toukokuu 31, 2024, 23:39:14 kirjoittanut Gebetto »

Poissa Gebetto

• * Kelpo kaveri
« Vastaus #278 : Toukokuu 31, 2024, 23:51:57 »
Why are Finnish women looking for Arabs and the like?! because there is not a single proven man in the EU who can secure a woman and does not talk about the fact that women like such men. Yesterday I laughed with my Finnish nail artist, how men are incapable of only running from one side to the other. I will keep the Koran and have a man who knows other things than just running from one to the other

Mihin ovat kaikki hyvät miehet menneet? Ehkä niitä "hyviä miehiä" kiinnostaa jotkut muut ihmiset kuin joku kävelevä kierrätysrikos.

Poissa Ashanti

« Vastaus #279 : Kesäkuu 01, 2024, 00:06:29 »
how much did you racially insult me, since I'm also half Muslim, so I'm going to file a penalty notice, we'll see if you'll be the same dude, when I arrest you for not seeing Muslims, wait for a letter from the law enforcement officers